Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Jost Family Concert at the Lifehouse

Before the concert - a good game of Dutch Blitz 


Refreshments - something nice to have around at a two hour concert.... you know, just in case you get a bit peckish.

There were some healthy choices like carrots and broccoli... not just m+ms to graze on.


    art






The view from the balcony on the 2nd floor looking down on the stage.



silhouette study in black and white



   art




   conversation on the front steps

     The Jost family.
  Ya'll come back now, you hear? :-)

3 comments:

violiner said...

Very, very cool! I wish we could have been at this concert!! I am sure it was amazing! We have enjoyed the Jost Family in Timmins, very much!!

Hannah B. said...

AWWW!! I wish that we would have known. We would have loved to come!! Let me know if they have anymore concerts in the area. Glad y'all had fun.:)

Sarah said...

Shucks, I like these. :) I esp love the b+w one of Siah, and the family shot! Super cool... love that family!