Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

47 questions

47 Random questions....


1. What time did you get up this morning?
9ish 

2. How do you like your steak?
Well done.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I've actually never seen a movie at a movie theatre.


4. What is your favorite TV show?
Right now, Downton Abbey.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Oklahoma. (maybe Turkey or England but I do like my hometown alot ) 

6. What did you have for Lunch?
I haven't had lunch yet.


7. What is your favorite food?
Mexican, authentic Chinese, Italian, milk chocolate, Andes mints, Lemon wafer cookies. (Glutino brand is the best)

8. Foods you dislike?
mushrooms. fresh tomatoes.


9. Favorite place to eat?
Chipotle, Taco Bueno, Chick-fil-A,  Italianos or Subway.

10. Favorite dressing?

Paul Newman's Family recipe Italian.


11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
a blue suburban. (although I don't have my drivers license yet) 

12. What are your favorite clothes?
 a pink roses, white and tan paneled skirt, and powder blue linen shirt. Also a 6 paneled french print skirt I made. (in chocolate brown and cream)

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Israel, the Philippines or Canada.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
half full.

15. Where would you want to retire?
I am not sure.

16. Favorite time of day?
late afternoons. (and early morning when it is quiet)

17. Where were you born?
Oklahoma.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
None. 

19. What is your favorite fragrance?
 "Romance" by Ralph Lauren 
or Crabtree and Evelyn's "Rose." 


Colette Rose

20. What is your favorite face cream?
 Ester C face creme by JASON Naturals.

21. People watcher? maybe... if I have nothing to do at the airport I might, but otherwise, no.

22. Are you a morning or night person?
Definately a night person. (though I am trying to change this)

23. Do you have any pets?
No. I used to have a chocolate brown and white rabbit called Cottontail though. 

24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Yes!!! I am falling in love with my Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, more and more each day! Is that exciting or what? :-) 

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
a midwife. I thought you got to keep the babies!

26. Favorite Season?
Spring.

27. Are you a cat or dog person?
cat person.

28. Are you married?
No.

29. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes... well most of the time

30. Been in a car accident?
Once, we got rear-ended. Nobody got hurt though.

31. Any pet peeves?
No.

32. Favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, Sausage or BBQ chicken.

33. Favorite flower?
Roses, Forsythias, tulips, 

34. Favorite ice cream? 
Chocolate, or cake batter, but never vanilla! 

35. Favorite fast food restaurants?
Taco Bueno, Chick-Fil-A, Sonic (for their cream slushes), Subway, Popeyes or Arbys.

36. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Once.


37. From whom did you get your last email?
A friend. 
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
None. I don't plan on owning a credit card either.

39. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I arranged some flowers from our garden and put them around the house. 

40. Like your job?
I don't have a job.

41. Broccoli?
I like it. Especially in bacon broccoli salad.

42. What was your favorite vacation?
I can't list just one! Turkey and China. (I also enjoyed going to Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Scotland and England.)

43. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My family and a neighbor. We went to a Italian restaurant.

44. What are you listening to right now?
The Jostie's CD, "Trust in the Lord" 
http://www.josties.com/category/music/

45. What is your favorite color(s)?
Pink and light green

46. How many tattoos do you have?
None. 

47. Coffee drinker?
No. except for a frappuccino once in a while. 


 This has been fun.  Have a great day!



2 comments:

Paige said...

I enjoyed reading your post and getting to know you a bit better! =)

Beth said...

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.